Thursday, May 31, 2007

I Really Don't Have A Reason

Don't mind that last post. I tend to get in these random random moods where I think and write random things. Last post being an example of that.
Oh, time to put the laundry in the dryer, be right back.

...


Ok, back. Now, I need to make this short or I will waste away my day browsing the internet aimlessly. I really wanna get some cleaning done before work, which leaves me with exactly 2 hours. In that time frame I need to clean, get clean, eat, get dressed, update my ipod, finish my laundry and LEAVE!

Now I wanna try to get organized. Time-wise. Because I never start earlier than 4pm everyday. Which leaves me with a lot of free time. Free time that's been completely wasted lately. I go to bed between 3am-5am, sleep until 12 and then lounge around in my underwear and drinking coffee until it's time to go to work. How pathetic.

I need to work on Popcherry. My portfolio hasn't even started. I wanna buy a new domain.

So here's my plan. Give myself a curfew! Going to bed at 3am when you're not even out dancing is ridiculous. If I'm home, go to bed earlier so I can get up earlier and actually accomplish something. Yes.

Also, having set goals for the day. Not just one big general project. But a small part of it that will be out of the way. Oooh yes.

And that's it for now. My brain isn't functioning. Laters.

No comments: